The SSi Growth Club

Hope you had a really excellent night out!
Thanks for the recordings - I think I may be going to Rugby tonight, two and a half hours each way :smiley:.

1 Like

Did anyone check Sun activities yesterday because we were without Internet for about 2 or so hours too and we have WAY DIFFERENT Internet provider then @aran has living far from there ā€¦ I many times check these things, but I didnā€™t do that these days though.

And, (just a mention) be careful with e-mails. ā€œPay moneyā€ virus is on the attacking role again (at least here in Slovenia).

And, thank you for the extra treats.

1 Like

Am lais hyfryd, Catrin, diolch yn fawr! Tiā€™n darllen yn wych - er ei fod yn dipyn o her iā€™w ddeall!

Diolch, Catrin, your readings are so beautiful to listen to - although a bit hard to understand!

2 Likes

Several months ago I started contributing to Clwb Tyfu and downloaded about thirty of the recordings but only used them sporadically, so Iā€™m way behind with them at present. Having decided to get a grip of myself and try to catch up, I tried a link @tatjana gave me ages ago to try to download more but it doesnā€™t work. Can someone please tell me how I can get to where I need to be to top up? Many thanks

Hi Bryan - weā€™ve been running them on a ā€˜10 available at any given timeā€™ approach, so we donā€™t end up with huge pages of files - the idea being that we manage to do one a week as a thanks to Growth Club members - rather than to create a body of work that you need to go through in order/in detail.

So we donā€™t have a central repository I can just point you atā€¦ but if you let me know which ones you donā€™t have, I can dig them out on my computer and see if I can email them to you successfullyā€¦?

1 Like

Thanks @aran, I downloaded thirty eight of them so any more beyond that would be useful. Otherwise, for new ones as you make them available, where do I go to access them on a weekly basis please?

1 Like

See @tatjanaā€™s helpful comment with screenshots further up:

1 Like

Yes, as Philip says, if you go to ā€˜Challengesā€™ you should see the Growth Club up at the top of the options there - and there are currently 10 in there - 39 to 48 at the moment, I think - so actually, if the 38 were the first 38, you wonā€™t have missed any.

But Iā€™d move pronto if I were you - Iā€™m going to be uploading 2 new ones inside the next half hour or soā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Andā€¦ yes, TWO new Growth Club sessions up for you this week - weā€™re starting to pay off our weeks of shameā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

Hello @bryanroberts. I didnā€™t know the link doesnā€™t work. Is there someone else I gave the link to and it didnā€™t work? Let me know via PM and Iā€™ll try to fix things.

Is there any sgwrs youā€™re still missing now? Let me know and Iā€™ll find another way to get it to you.

Hwyl!
Tatjana

1 Like

Diolch Aran.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just listened to the last two, in my humble opinion I think they are a much better way of doing things, better than a question/answer kind of format.

I also think that the Star Wars decision is a good one ā€¦ just my view but I am a little over protective of my kids to be honest.

2 Likes

Diolch ti boi :slight_smile:

Ah, we differ there. Iā€™m looking for ways to avenge myself on mineā€¦:wink:

1 Like

Catrin, your ā€˜sorryā€™ stories are lovely to listen to - youā€™re right, youā€™d be great as a childrenā€™s storyteller.

I have a strong feeling, as the words wash over me, that if I can ignore my translating brain and listen with my childā€™s imagination, Iā€™ll understand what youā€™re saying. So I wonā€™t check the text. These will be my bedtime stories, to be listened to over and over again - and theyā€™re recorded, so no risk of you skipping a page or two to try and hurry up bedtime! Diolch yn fawr.

3 Likes

I know, I knowā€¦ you were certain that I was going to use Christmas Eve as an excuse for missing a weekā€¦

Butā€¦ shock, horror, I havenā€™t!

Yes, our Christmas Growth Club special (youā€™ll see) is up and waiting for youā€¦

Nadolig llawen iawn i chi gyd! :heart:

A blwyddyn newydd dda, meddai Angharad Lliarā€¦:wink:

7 Likes

I hope that Catrin enjoyed a champagne breakfast, and that your VERY GOOD children enjoyed all their presents!

2 Likes

The wicked scamps have not yet been sent to jail, but we do have the local police on speed-dialā€¦

[And yes, Catrin did! :slight_smile: ]

Sorry sorry for missing last week, just Christmas/New Year/exhaustionā€¦:wink:

But Iā€™ve just published two new Growth Club chats to try and make upā€¦

Now, whereā€™s my breakfast?!..:wink:

2 Likes

Woot woot, here comes another Growth Club right at you - just one this week, itā€™s a bit cold here - but I am planning on carrying on doubling up for a while longer, until my guilt ebbs awayā€¦:wink:

[All the latest, up-to-the-minute info about publishing Level 3 - will it happen today?! - in hereā€¦;-)]

6 Likes

Okay, come on - hands up who thought I was going to miss this week?

Mwa-ha-ha-haa.

Not a chance.

#55 up and waiting for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes