Vocabulary from Challenges

After a request for the complete vocabulary for the Challenges of Level 2, I uploaded a couple of files, with @aran 's consent. They were not in a very appropriate thread, so here they are again.
Level 2 South
SSiW Level 2 vocab South.pdf (293.4 KB)
Level 2 North
SSiW vocab Level 2 North.pdf (351.8 KB)

These are simply copied and pasted from the vocabulary lists attached to the challenges.
Sue

Challenges and visual learners

And here is Level 1.
SSiW vocab Level 1 South.pdf (350.6 KB)

SSiW vocab Level 1 North.pdf (351.0 KB)

This is great. Thank you.

And Level 3.
SSiW vocab Level 3 South.pdf (278.6 KB)

SSiW vocab Level 3 North.pdf (270.7 KB)

In addition to all these very useful files…
All the examples/sentences from Level 1 and 2 South.

Note: they don’t follow the order of the lessons.
They newest are pretty much on top and divided mostly according to tense and persons

p.s. it’s easier just to go see it rather than having me try to explain it!
SSiW Examples - Level 1 2 South.pdf (94.0 KB)

@Betterlatethan and @gisella-albertini - Diolch o galon! I’ve been meaning to do what you two have done, but haven’t managed to find the time. What a huge learning tool those PDFs are.

Croeso!

thank you for this!!

Updated Level 3.
Level3vocab South.pdf (297.6 KB)
SSiW vocab Level 3 North.pdf (285.3 KB)
For those who wanted it fully searchable - the spreadsheets with the words copied and pasted in from the challenges were of course searchable, sortable etc. I can’t attach spreadsheets, so I had to convert to .pdf.
I found the exercise of looking at all the vocab lists, copying and pasting them, useful in itself.
Sue

Diolch yn fawr!

Very nice resource. I’m pleasantly surprised that I was able to guess most of the spelling from the pronunciation, but I was never entirely sure about some of the phrases.

https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/info/faq

FAQ Page of “Learn” side of the SSiW - scroll down to “Where can i find the Lessons Guides and how should I use them”, clicking on this opens the “Level 1” south and north and all three courses South and North version + Vocab Lessons guides.

I believe, although it’s dated quite back in time, this is still great resource provided by @faithless78 for South and @essenbee for North version.

I believe they both gave so much work into this that this should not be misslooked and forgotten.

Hope it helps.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

I had never seen those!
They seem useful as a summary and also for a quick comparison with the Northern version, since I did the Southern. Thanks!

I had never seen those either - or if I did then I had forgotten. Thanks for pointing these out. It’s mostly the old courses, so it is mostly complementary rather than a duplication. In particular, they cover the old vocab lessons, which are very useful.
Sue

This can be useful too.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much to: betterlatethan, Gisella-Albertini and Tatjana

Amazing, it’s great to have the three levels in one place!