Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Tomorrow is your last chance if you want to be included in this month’s list for the Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg :smile:
Mae’n llawer o hwyl ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Last chance today to join THIS MONTH !

2 Likes

A dderbynioch chi’r cerdyn hwnnw wnes i?

1 Like

Do diolch @gareth-mitchell, dw i wedi anfon cerdyn post i ti i ddiolch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Gwych!

2 Likes

#4 Aled Roberts has released an album which is out today https://hapadamwain.bandcamp.com/releases
Dydd Miwsig Cymraeg :musical_score::musical_score::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 Likes

Cwl! :slight_smile:

Check your e-mails. New list just been sent out :postbox::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 Like

If you are looking for places to stay in Aberystwyth for th CCPC weekend here’s a message from @ann-6
Maes Y Môr is on Bath St in Aberystwyth. You’ll get best price if book direct 01970 639270. A number of rooms are twin - while there is a single occupancy price, those happy to share will probably do better.

Buying the Clwb Cardiau Post Stamp…
You’ll need this e-mail address ( if you haven’t found a cheaper way) and this logo :smile:image

1 Like

Dwi eisiau ymuno â chi Wna’i enfon ebost at a ti, Nia.

2 Likes

@nia.llywelyn — could you take me off the list for the club? I’m just struggling to send a postcard every month and it’s not fair to others if I stay on the list.

Diolch. :slight_smile:

Such a pity, can you remind me of your number please on the list @AddiT. Diolch

Number ten, Nia. I enjoyed it while it lasted but school’s taking up too much of my time. Maybe I’ll rejoin again in the future. :slight_smile:

Rather than taking peole right off the list, what about having a ‘paused’ /‘resting’ indicator for those needing breathing space for a bit?

What do you think @AddiT, @nia.llywelyn?

1 Like

Something to discuss in the AGM @ann-6. We need to keep the list as straight forward as possible if we can.

I’ve decided not to buy picture postcards but to do my own Kyffin Williams style designs

10 Likes

Hi @nia.llywelyn. Can you add my wife Karen to the list for next month. We are both planning to come to the AGM. Karen is the power behind my learning as she is proper welsh while I an Englishman trying to play nice. We both go to ‘Learn Welsh’ Class and do SSIW.

Obviously the address is the same as we live together.

So much I could say…

1 Like

Haven’t got info yet @ken - were you meaning March (so before tomorrow!) or April’s list?

1 Like

Well I’d be chuffed to bits to get one of those @Gog! Do you seal them with anything, or take your chance?