The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Very well done! You are very brave!
Maeā€™n gwych!
Sharon

Mae,n gwych! it sounded good to me! You are very brave and itā€™s given me inspiration!
Diolch
Sharon

Maeā€™n gwych!
Very inspiring !
Diolch
Sharon

I think Iā€™ve managed it at last

Too complicated! How do I record a sentence?

Hi David, so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. All the information you need on completing tasks and recording can be found in the following thread. I hope it helps. :slight_smile:

Congratulations @jan-21 on some great sentences! You now have your RED badge! :slight_smile:

Better late than never
Iā€™ll need to work on the accent

Helo dw i newydd ddechrau listening to this recording. You sound clear and confident, not boring at all. Our week 14 challenge is to listen to 2 or 3 of these.

1 Like

Helo, dw iā€™n mwynhau this recording. You were clear and confident. I have been asked in Challenge 14 to listen to 2 or 3 of these. Thanks.

2 Likes

Helo it was good to hear your recording. It is clear and I understood what you were saying. I have been asked in Challenge 14 to listen to a few of these recordings. Thanks.

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn. I am hapy with how much I have learnt in a few weeks but I really need to work on my accent. Good luck evo dysgu Cymraeg.

Hereā€™s mine. Itā€™s a really quiet recording but I couldnā€™t change itā€¦lots of hesitations!

Hi Christine, unfortunately your link doesnā€™t seem to work. Iā€™ve rewarded you your RED badge anyway, but it would be lovely to hear your sentences. :wink:

Excellent work @christine-parry, @catherine-price-1, @rosemary-furness, @kara-lawson! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

Da iawn i bawb sy wedi recordio brawddegau

So I did try recording me speaking after trying the pink challenge. Oops didnā€™t realise it was a separate challenge. I will share it anyway as its done now.

edit: I did realise after recording that I missed dysgu out in the first sentence, it should have been dwi iā€™n mynd i dysgu sut iā€¦ learning curve I guess, haha.