SSi Forum

The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Ti’n gwneud yn dda iawn.

My 5 minute sentences.

Ti’n siarad cymraeg yn dda iawn!

I hope this worked :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid I haven’t got a clue how to load the recording, where are the instructions? I made the recording, but don’t know how to access it.

My Welsh speaking practice

Diolch @phil-egan

Ti’n siarad Cymraeg yn dda iawn!

dada!!! Someone showed me how!

Hope this is enough to earn my red badge!

Here’s my five minute sentences for the Week 18 tasks. Be kind!!

Wow what amazing efforts! Well done to you all on producing such fantastic sentences!

@jacqui-sullivan
@stephan
@sue-humberstone
@james-40
@phil-egan
@sue-humberstone
@sheleagh
@sebastian-cavendish
@Sal

Thanks for sharing your recording. I’m on week 13 and listening to your sentences has been very helpful. You’re doing really well - keep up your hard work.

Thank you so much. Listening back I realise how much more vocab I have learnt since I recorded this. It really does work but you are coming up to some tricky weeks!!

Here’s the link to my 5 mins tester

Here goes… apologies for what you’re about to hear, had a nightmare with the recording tool , eventually realised problem with my tablet so tried on phone , but head was battered so after a few tries (hopefully one without swearing worked)

Well here goes, hope it works! Apologies for ‘lispy’ quality due to my neurological condition, especially when nervous!

Aaagh…my accent!!!

Andrew

The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** :white_flower: (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Sounds great Andrew! I’ve moved your message here to the ‘5 minutes test’ thread. :slight_smile:

Fabulous sentences everyone! :slight_smile:

You now have your RED badges!

@nigel-12
@bryn-jones
@sandy-mather
@andrew-copson

Thank you! Hadn’t realised it was in the wrong place :slight_smile: