The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

yes ! well I set the cooker timer my sentences were short and I got a little stuck on I wanted then went back to it after I did the rest and I think I got it but need to double check as I canā€™t believe it

Hi I did it in time using ver ysimple unelaborated sentences only thing I unsure on was number 7 so will revisit to double check pretty sure am on target though.

Hi done though still feel I wanted a tad tricky

Well done Emma! :clap:

We will be rewarding the next batch of badges next Monday, so watch this space and see yourself turn PINK on Monday morning! :smiley:

Done it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The ā€˜5 Minā€™ Test- week 18 ā€˜SENTENCESā€™ recording Pink to Red badge :red_circle: (Awarded Mondays)

Dw iā€™n hapus dawn!
Managed the sentences in 5 minutes ā€¦ completely forgot Iā€™d like to for a moment :slight_smile:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

done it - just!

Done it!

done it! :slight_smile:

Done it!

Hi Nigel! You already have your pink badge, it seems you completes it on June the 20th. :slight_smile:

Congratulations all on your fantastic efforts! You now have your PINK badges!

@emma-thomas-1
@emma-dale
@peter-45
@caroline-de-groot
@rosemary-furness
@sebastian-harker

Diolch!

Done it!

Done it. Medra i siarad Cymraegā€¦ Well, a little bit. More than five weeks ago anyway :wink:

Done it!

Done

Done! Unfortunately, the sentences were not as long as I would have liked them to be.