The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Hope Iā€™m putting this in the right place!

1 Like

Thank you for moving my recording. Iā€™ve just recorded a question for week 19 but am unsure how or where to paste the recording. Please can you advise me where to find the information.
Diolch yn fawr
Reg

Hi Reg, this is where you need to post your question for your green badge:

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/going-green-week-19-question-recording-red-to-green-badge-awarded-mondays

1 Like

Absolutely outstanding sentences @sarah-72 @finleyneilens @clare-roberts! You now have your RED badges, llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the above and hopefully Iā€™ve posted it correctly.
Can I also trouble you again. Iā€™ve seemed to have accidently deleted the email for Wk 21 of my 12 month Say something in Welsh journey. I just completed WK 20 and have WK 22 in my inbox but no WK 21. Can you possibly email Wk 21 to me again.
Thanks
Reg

Iā€™m tagging @Deborah-SSi for you - Iā€™m not involved in the emails, but hopefully she can help.

Hi @reg-hughes, Iā€™ve seen this and sent you Week 21 again.

If anyone does misplace an email, thereā€™s an easy way to get them again. Just log into www.SaySomethingin.com/welsh/6min (or 6mws on the end if youā€™re doing the 6 month version of the course) and there youā€™ll see a View Previous link. That allows you to look back at previous emails online and also to re-send them to yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well done! You are very brave!
Maeā€™n gwych!
Sharon

Mae,n gwych! it sounded good to me! You are very brave and itā€™s given me inspiration!
Diolch
Sharon

Maeā€™n gwych!
Very inspiring !
Diolch
Sharon

I think Iā€™ve managed it at last

Too complicated! How do I record a sentence?

Hi David, so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. All the information you need on completing tasks and recording can be found in the following thread. I hope it helps. :slight_smile:

Congratulations @jan-21 on some great sentences! You now have your RED badge! :slight_smile:

Better late than never
Iā€™ll need to work on the accent

Helo dw i newydd ddechrau listening to this recording. You sound clear and confident, not boring at all. Our week 14 challenge is to listen to 2 or 3 of these.

1 Like

Helo, dw iā€™n mwynhau this recording. You were clear and confident. I have been asked in Challenge 14 to listen to 2 or 3 of these. Thanks.

2 Likes

Helo it was good to hear your recording. It is clear and I understood what you were saying. I have been asked in Challenge 14 to listen to a few of these recordings. Thanks.

1 Like