SSi Forum

The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Hope I’m putting this in the right place!

Thank you for moving my recording. I’ve just recorded a question for week 19 but am unsure how or where to paste the recording. Please can you advise me where to find the information.
Diolch yn fawr
Reg

Hi Reg, this is where you need to post your question for your green badge:

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/going-green-week-19-question-recording-red-to-green-badge-awarded-mondays

Absolutely outstanding sentences @sarah-72 @finleyneilens @clare-roberts! You now have your RED badges, llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

I am not sure that I have copied my link. All advice welcome.

Thanks for the above and hopefully I’ve posted it correctly.
Can I also trouble you again. I’ve seemed to have accidently deleted the email for Wk 21 of my 12 month Say something in Welsh journey. I just completed WK 20 and have WK 22 in my inbox but no WK 21. Can you possibly email Wk 21 to me again.
Thanks
Reg

I’m tagging @Deborah-SSi for you - I’m not involved in the emails, but hopefully she can help.

Hi @reg-hughes, I’ve seen this and sent you Week 21 again.

If anyone does misplace an email, there’s an easy way to get them again. Just log into www.SaySomethingin.com/welsh/6min (or 6mws on the end if you’re doing the 6 month version of the course) and there you’ll see a View Previous link. That allows you to look back at previous emails online and also to re-send them to yourself :slight_smile:

Very well done! You are very brave!
Mae’n gwych!
Sharon

Mae,n gwych! it sounded good to me! You are very brave and it’s given me inspiration!
Diolch
Sharon

Mae’n gwych!
Very inspiring !
Diolch
Sharon